Highlights:
Class with my littlest M and her ability to remember things we have learned.
Yes, that is my clothes line turned classroom wall used to display our school work.
The Quads turned 1!
Carmen and I took My littlest M and B into town for lunch and sari-sari
Little B turned two and we had his birthday at the park in Valencia
Had two of the Agape girls over to decorate a gingerbread house and watch Narnia
Went to the beach in Dauin with all of the Agape girls
Went to the mountains with Pastoral Training of Asia for their two church services

2 comments:
Beautiful and pictures! How difficult it will be for you to leave these precious children --you will probably have culture shock coming back to the USA. Praying the Lord will richly bless your last remaining days!
1. I can't imagine all the mixed feelings you must have about coming home. Praying for you and the transition.
2. I can't wait to see you!
3. The quads are so stinkin' cute!
4. You look GORGEOUS in the picure at the beach! Your hair is so long!!
Post a Comment