Welcome home!!! I was praying you would arrive home safely. Please greet your wonderful folks for me. They must be elated to have their precious daughter home!!!
hey you need to keep this blog up to date! Dumaguete is in your blood now and since you still have adventures you need to document them! I miss you and hope you are ajusting to your old new way of life there in the US. I pray for often as I have been in your footsteps and know things might be hard! God Bless you!
3 comments:
Welcome home!!! I was praying you would arrive home safely. Please greet your wonderful folks for me. They must be elated to have their precious daughter home!!!
AHHHHHHH!
I miss you.
When are you going to hang out with me?!?!?
hey you need to keep this blog up to date! Dumaguete is in your blood now and since you still have adventures you need to document them! I miss you and hope you are ajusting to your old new way of life there in the US. I pray for often as I have been in your footsteps and know things might be hard! God Bless you!
Post a Comment