Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drivers Wanted

Guess who is getting their drivers licence?! Yes, that's right, ME!

Ate Sheryl and Kuya Mike do most of the driving here around Rainbow. They will be going on furlough and there is a need for a driver and they asked me if I could feel comfortable with doing that. The strange thing is that I had just been talked to Carmen about how I missed driving and how you get a licence here and how I wanted to get one just to have it. It is going to be fun getting it here. I'll write about it when I go get it, which I think will be tomorrow.

Besides that exciting news not much else has changed in the past few days. It is currently raining here which is nice because it gets so hot and humid right before it rains and then when it does it cools down to like 80 to 85 degrees and i actually have to wear a sweatshirt or I get cold!

One of my M's got in trouble at school and faces a one week suspension. I won't go into details about what she did but she was very full of rage and we still aren't sure what set her off. She is pretty much under lock down for a week here because of all of the things she did. She gets no snack, no tv, no play time, and no special time with me this week either. Kind of a big bummer for her. Please pray for her! She will be having a sort of intervention meeting with Ate Sheryl, her teacher, and the principal this week as well.

That's all of my update for now. Hope everyone is well!

Love love, Amanda

5 comments:

cc26 said...

DRIVERS LICENSE!?! No way! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sunshine! You actually need a license to drive a golf cart? Ha Be sure to check on liability. Your mom and I were discussing it...Can't you tell! Those young girls really must have gone thru it in the past. I'm praying for them everyday and hoping you can get thru to them with your patience and love. Miss you............love FGmother

Jenalee said...

let me know if you passsed your test hehe

cran-chops said...

woo! go you! I wonder if their tests are as FUN as ours here in the US?

I miss you and I'm praying for you and your girls.

to God be the glory, Penelope

jclifford1000 said...

I can't wait to see the amanda-cam [yikes!] live video.