Exactly one week from right now I will be on an airplane!
This next week will be full of getting everything packed, collecting donations, and saying goodbye.
I have been so blessed with the preparation of this trip. Continued thanks for all of those who have been supporting me through prayer, donations, and excitement for my trip.
PRAYER REQUESTS
-Safe Travel
I'll be changing airplanes 3 times and will have a two and a half hour layover, and an eight hour layover.
I'll have two suitcases full of donations with my own personal stuff mixed in. Pray that it meets all of the requirements and that i don't have to pay for extra baggage weight.
Pray that I make it through immigration and get to the domestic airport from the international airport safely. I land at 11pm in Manila and will have to travel around that time by taxi to the other airport.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yup. selfishly. i'm sad.
Post a Comment