I just purchased my plane tickets to the Philippines.
Here is the itinerary:
Los Angeles to Manila
Flight 1 Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Departure: 12:30 Los Angeles, USA - Los Angeles International, terminal B
Arrival: 17:25 +1 day(s) Seoul, Korea Republic Of - Incheon International
Flight 2 Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Departure: 20:05 Seoul, Korea Republic Of - Incheon International
Arrival: 22:55 Manila, Philippines - Ninoy Aquino International, terminal I1
Manila to Los Angeles
Flight 1 Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Departure: 12:20 Manila, Philippines - Ninoy Aquino International, terminal I1
Arrival: 17:10 Seoul, Korea Republic Of - Incheon International
Flight 2 Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Departure: 19:30 Seoul, Korea Republic Of - Incheon International
Arrival: 13:30 Los Angeles, USA - Los Angeles International, terminal B
The small flights to and from the island to Manila are still being confirmed.
This is real.
love love,
manda
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so so so so so crazy!
A bit WOOT WOOT for plane tickets!
I love long plane rides!! I have had some of the most important revelations of my life on seemingly never-ending journey's on an airplane.
I love that you are flying back in on Feb 10th. By the time you get over jet lag you will be able to have your friends love all over you in time for valentines day!!! I love that!
I am proud of you girl!!!
Post a Comment